Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Thanks for a great first week?

Hi Everyone!
I have been amazed at the many kind responses from those of you that have read Feeding the Soul and I want to take a minute to thank you for that. As a brand new author, it is very nerve wracking to put yourself out there, not knowing if your work will be accepted or not. Your encouraging words and thoughtfulness have made me feel very welcome in this new world of writing.
Thank you so much for making my debut such an exciting and positive experience. If you haven't had a chance to read Feeding the Soul yet, please click here to check it out on Amazon.
Thank you Jay Aheer of Simply Defined Art for providing this beautiful image.


1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know how much I enjoyed reading Feeding the Soul. Gay romance novels are my secret guilty pleasure so I never review them on Amazon cause it wouldn't really be a secret then would it. However, I know how important reviews are especially for a new author so I am breaking that rule for you and going to write a review. This was a wonderful first novel and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete